The Harding Medical Institute offers the most comprehensive panel of new advanced biometric testing and blood evaluations to reveal a precise picture of your total health.
We use this information to create a personalized program for each client. We begin with a comprehensive evaluation of your health, utilizing advanced blood work and diagnostic testing. Once we establish key information specific to each individual, such as hormone levels and specific metabolism and physiology parameters, we design an action plan based on your health objectives. We guide you through options and goals necessary to regain and maintain peak vitality, energy and health.
Examples of new technologies and biochemical markers we use:
- Adrenal Fatigue Testing
- Advanced Lipid Testing
- Hormone Testing for Men
- Hormone Testing for Women
- Blood Hormone Testing
- Saliva Hormone Testing
- Urine Hormone Testing
- Brain Health
- DEXA Bone Density Testing
- DEXA Total Body Composition
- Elite Full Day Executive Physical
- Elite Laboratory Analysis for Men with Comprehensive Hormone Panels
- Elite Laboratory Analysis for Women with Comprehensive Hormone Panels
- Food Allergy and Sensitivity Testing
- Nutritional Micronutrient Testing
- Sleep Disorder Testing
- Telomere Length Measurments
- VO2 and RMR Testing
Call 407.210.2101 to schedule a FREE consultation and discuss specialized testing.