*The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors.
The Female Powerhouse:
Estrogen is the most important hormone for women and plays an essential role in the health and youthful aging for women. Estrogen levels remain relatively the same during the first 25 years of woman’s life, but then gradually start decreasing over time. As a woman’s body changes she goes through many physical and psychological changes.
Estrogen Levels Start Fluctuating:
In women, the symptoms of hormonal imbalance often first appear during perimenopause when the ratio of Estrogen to Progesterone begins to fluctuate and periods become irregular. During this transition period and then into menopause, when over a year has passed without a period, then the symptoms of hormone imbalance gradually become worse.
The Following Are Symptoms Of Decreased Estrogen:
- Hot flashes
- Poor sleep
- Thinner aging skin because of decreased collagen production
- Weight gain
- Decreased memory
- Decrease in breast size
- Urinary stress incontinence
- Decreased sex drive
- Decreased flexibility
- Increase in insulin resistance and possible diabetes
- Vaginal dryness and pain with intercourse
- Decreased memory
- Increased urinary tract infections
- Increased cholesterol
Estrogen functions in your body, including the following:
- Increases your metabolic rate
- Helps maintain your memory
- Maintains bone density
- Decreases depression, irritability, anxiety, and pain sensitivity.
- Improves insulin sensitivity
- Regulates body temperature
- Helps prevent muscle damage
- Increases sexual interest
- Maintains the amount of collagen in your skin
- Reduces your risk of cataracts
- Helps maintain the elasticity of your arteries
- Dilates your small arteries
- Increases blood flow
- Inhibits platelet stickiness
- Decreases the accumulation of plaque on your arteries
- Enhances magnesium uptake and utilization
- Decreases blood pressure
- Decreases LDL (bad cholesterol) and prevents it oxidation
- Helps maintain your memory
- Increases reasoning and new ideas
- Helps with fine motor skills
- Increases the water content of your skin and is responsible for its thickness and softness
- Enhances the production of nerve-growth factor
- Increases HDL (good cholesterol) by 10 to 15%
- Reduces the overall risk of heart disease by 40 to 50%
- Decreases lipoprotein A (a risk factor for heart disease)
- Acts as a natural calcium channel blocker to keep your arteries open
- Enhances energy
- Improves your mood
- Increases concentration
- Reduces homocysteine (a risk factor for heart disease)
- Decreases wrinkles
- Protects against macular degeneration
- Decreases your risk of colon cancer
- Helps prevent tooth loss
Other Estrogen Interesting Facts:
- Estrogen levels are lower in women who smoke.
- Stress suppresses Estrogen function.
- Eating high fat foods can increase your liver recirculation of your Estrogens. This keeps Estrogen circulating in your body and may predispose you to breast cancer.
- Low fat diets decrease free Estrogen (the amount available for usage by your body).
Elite Estrogen Testing:
The Harding Medical Institute specializes in women’s hormone health. Hormone balance and hormone replacement are essential to giving back your energy, vitality, and youthful sexuality. We thoroughly evaluate all of your hormone levels with the top endocrine diagnostic labs in the world to insure precise, advanced results. Each laboratory is selected based on rigorous credentials and excellence in their specific field.
Contact the Harding Medical Institute to start your medically supervised natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Program combined with customized fitness, nutrition and vitamin solutions for women suffering from hormonal imbalance. Our expertly trained physicians provide a natural treatment for the symptoms of low Estrogen, to help women regain their health and lives back.
Take Advantage of Our FREE Estrogen Consultation Today!
Progesterone is known as our calming, mood, sleep, libido and bone-enhancing hormone. Balance between Progesterone and Estrogen is the key to be healthy. During the reproductive years progesterone stimulates the endometrium of the uterus to grow and prepare for possible pregnancy. However, if pregnancy does not occur it is the decreasing levels of progesterone that cause normal menstruation. …Read More
Comprehensive Hormone Testing For Women
The Harding Medical Institute specializes in women’s hormone health. Hormone balance and hormone replacement are essential to giving back your energy, vitality, and youthful sexuality. We thoroughly evaluate all of your hormone levels with the top endocrine diagnostic labs …Read More
Elite Executive Physical With Comprehensive Hormone Panel
State-of-the-art total health testing and executive physical that combines medical technology with specific female hormone analysis, heart screening, blood testing, exercise profile, metabolic testing, and nutritional analysis. This creates an in-depth and personalized health analysis and program …Read More