*The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors.
Micronutrient Testing – Measuring Your Cellular Requirements
Assessing Nutritional Deficiencies
Micronutrient testing offers a unique means to scientifically assess the intracellular requirements of numerous nutritional factors that play an important role in your weight loss, energy, vitality, overall health, and disease prevention. Amino Acids, Carbohydrate Metabolism, Vitamins, Minerals, and Antioxidants are a few of the categories that the Harding Medical Institute Weight Loss Program measures to quantitatively analyze your cellular requirements that optimally support healthy cellular growth. Your diet and lifestyle will alter the amounts and reserves of these essential cellular nutrients and through the micronutrient testing the Harding Medical Institute can determine specific areas of deficiency.
Recommended Daily Is Not Your Optimal Daily Requirement
A balanced meal does not mean that you are reaching optimal levels of nutrients. While food is tasting better through specific farming and genetic modification, the same selection process is not occurring for nutrient content. Even taking basic supplement with recommended daily values may not be enough to maintain your cellular requirements. Similar to how your hormone levels are your unique fingerprint, micronutrients levels are correlates of how your body is functioning.
Maintaining a Net Positive Cellular Matrix
Ideal intracellular levels of specific nutrients can provide the resources for your body to increase energy, promote hormonal balance, prevent disease, and slow down the aging process. This is accomplished by building new cells, replacing cells that are no longer functioning or have died, and maintaining a net positive cellular count just like in your youth. Scientific evidence supports the theory that vitamin deficiencies are associated with a number of preventable disease processes, suppress immune function and contribute to many chronic degenerative diseases.
The Potential For Clinical Benefit:
- PROACTIVE RISK ASSESSMENT: The tests provide customized prevention by early detection of nutritional deficiencies for proactive health.
- ATHLETIC PERFOMANCE: Athletes have increased nutritional demands to support heavy training schedules to prevent injuries and increase performance.
- STRESS MANAGEMENT: Optimal nutritional support is required for our bodies to help manage and manufacture the hormones and neurotransmitters necessary to deal with stress.
- CHRONIC MEDICATION USE: Many medications deplete our bodies of specific nutrients increasing the risk of side effects and complications.
- IMPROVED HORMONAL FUNCTION: The right nutrient balance and levels support hormonal function, sexual health and proper hormonal balance.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT: Many key nutrients are necessary to increase metabolism and promote increased lean muscle mass and fat loss.
- DISEASE THERAPY AND MANAGEMENT: This testing helps us diagnose and treat nutritional risk factors that contribute to the therapy/management of many degenerative disease conditions.
- FAMILY HISTORY: The tests may provide prevention measures for patients with family history of common chronic disease conditions.
- HIGH RISK GROUPS: Certain high risk groups are more susceptible to vitamin, mineral and antioxidant deficiencies that can affect treatment outcomes and overall health.
Comprehensive Nutritional Analysis
The Harding Medical Institute believes in optimal nutrition to improve your energy levels and protect our health. Our nutritional panels are designed to provide you with the most comprehensive nutritional analysis available. We then provide you with targeted micronutrient replacement recommendations for the items found to be depleted or deficient. This diagnostic profiles combined with our physicians’ nutritional, vitamin and nutraceutical grade supplement recommendations offer a window to the cell metabolism that can provide improved and proactive health for our patients.
Call now to 407-210-2101 or schedule your FREE consultation today and begin your journey to a younger healthier you!